What are the top ten new trends in the world of Sex toys and how have they shaped the sexy clothing and lingerie industry?
Well Adult toys and Marital aids have evolved into something completely different from what it was in the past.
Years ago, they were cheap novelty items that only the most depraved or perverted in our society would actively use. However, sex toys do not have the bad rep that they had in the past.
A new wave of sex positive therapists and marriage counselors suggest that the use of sex toys are actually healthy and can bring a lot of pep and romance in a tired old routine.
Well try these out to make your marriage more exciting:
- Go discreet: What made Sex aids in the past so off putting is the fact that they are designed to look so tacky in the past. They are shaped like throbbing penises with ugly painted veins and the like. Now, you can pick something elegant and discreet designer vibrators.
- Try cordless: While wand massagers are still some of the most popular sex toys around, there are many cordless versions out there. Find the freedom of going cordless with your sex toys today! No more getting tangled in the sheets or accidentally pulling the plug during alone time.
- Waterproof: Fooling around in the pool or the bathtub is always fun stuff, but if your sex toy isn’t waterproof, you definitely shouldn’t take it to the pool with you. Waterproof sex toys allow you to play in the water and also make it much easier for you to clean up after.
- Try rabbit vibrators: Jessica rabbit vibrators are famous for a reason: the jessica rabbit original contains both a clitoral vibrator and a dildo. The dildo sometimes vibrates, rotates, or even massages. Definitely gives you more for less!
- Go hands free: Sure you have tried cordless, but how about you go hands free too? There are several options available for hands free stimulation ranging from suction cup dildos to sex furniture.
- Try a little kink: Thanks to the titillating new erotica on the market, trying out a little bit of kink in your relationship can do wonders. Try a few fuzzy handcuffs or sensual silk blindfolds.
- Use sterilizable materials: Hygiene is important. Buy sex toys made of high quality materials that can be sterilized, such as silicone, glass, and stainless steel.
- Match your lingerie: Sex toys should be an accessory. Match your pretty pink vibrator with a rose colored lace bra and a smoking hot thong. Sexy clothing plus a great sex toy equals vavavoom!
- Find the g-spot: There are many toys that are designed specifically to help you find your partner’s g-spot. Wonderful, shuddering orgasms and moans of pleasure can be achieved once you find this elusive spot. Who knows, your girl may even experience her first squirting orgasm.
- Go with ergonomic designs: Sex toys are pleasure objects so they should be designed in such a way that they produce the most amount of pleasure with minimal strain. Go with something ergonomic, designed specially follow the contours of the body. Ergonomic sex toys are pleasurable and easier to use than the conventional stuff. This is especially true for Anal toys, since the area is very sensitive.
Follow these trends and you will definitely get the most out of your sex toys this way. After all, nothing makes your partner feel sexier than a set of naughty play things.Posted in old skool, sexy clothing | No Comments »